Saturday, July 5

Hello, My Name Is Opportunity

Hello, my name is Opportunity.  As I reflect back on my life  I wonder how many opportunities for prosperity I have allowed to slip away. I shudder to think where I would be today if I had only followed my gut years ago; however, no need to cry over that now. I am alive and well and doing just fine today. I made a decision to get out of my own way and do something that would really challenge me. I became an Internet Marketer. I knew owning as online business is the future...thousands upon thousands are searching online opportunities and fortunately there is no shortage of work-from-home opportunities; although one must be careful in choosing, not all are legitimate. So do your homework before making a decision that could prove very costly and worthless.

Opportunity is all around us whether we are aware of it or not. The thing is the majority of us are not in tune or aware of all the many opportunities that cross our path simply because we are not looking for it. Have you ever desired to have a particular car, house, piece of clothing, etc. Have you ever noticed what happened? You started seeing the object of your desire everywhere.  Why is that? Well one thing is certain those objects did not appear because you were in the right place at the right time...they were always there, your heighten awareness of the object you desired made it visible to you, you noticed. You have heard the biblical words: "Seek And You Shall Find" that is a true statement. Therefore, a number of years ago I started seeking ways to make money online. I knew nothing about the subject of earning money from the internet but I figured I knew how to turn on the computer and I had internet service so why not go for it.

I found out something I didn't know about myself. I learned that I am a determined individual because I failed and failed and failed before I finally made one red cent. I became discouraged many times but quitting was NEVER something I would have been ok with. There is no glory in quitting not to mention no money to be made. You could say I had one heck of a learning curve before I got the hang of things and I still struggle with new things but I no longer get down and out. I simply keep on keeping on until it works and trust me IF you put all your efforts and energy into a thing...it has to work...eventually; at least that has been my truth.

So the next time an opportunity feels right and you have done your due diligence jump in with everything you have and work the heck out of it. You just might surprise yourself and make your wildest dreams a reality. Life is short...so before you die...LIVE.

Rainne:)

No comments:

Post a Comment